How can these people be so stupid?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How do they not know what a "coyote" is, with regard to transporting illegal aliens?

This explains Joe's scoffing when Trump said these kids are being brought across the border by coyotes - Biden snorted and laughed and said, "No, they're not" like that was completely ridiculous. Now I understand that he thought Trump was talking about the animal.

:lmao:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
How do they not know what a "coyote" is, with regard to transporting illegal aliens?

This explains Joe's scoffing when Trump said these kids are being brought across the border by coyotes - Biden snorted and laughed and said, "No, they're not" like that was completely ridiculous. Now I understand that he thought Trump was talking about the animal.

It's willful ignorance.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
because no one taught them Critical Thinking Skills

NBC Fact Checked Trump over Hillary Clinton's Email Server and Trump saying Acid Washing

CNN, NBC Use Bogus ‘Fact Check’ to Cover for Hillary Clinton on Email Scandal

NBC News actually fact-checked Trump’s statement as if he had actually suggested that she used chemical acid to delete the emails on her server. It rated the claim false because “Clinton’s team used an app called BleachBit; she did not use a corrosive chemical.”

Apparently the use of metaphor in political speech is unfamiliar at NBC News.

And NBC News’ fact-checker may also need to repeat high-school chemistry: bleach is a base, not an acid.

Reactions: BOP

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

The Claim: The Armed Robber held up the Bank with a Glock, forcing the Teller to give him $20,000.00

The Truth: The Armed Robber held up the Bank with a SigSauer, forcing the Teller to give him $20,000.00

:roflmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This woman is a corporate attorney and investment advisor, and a GA House rep:

And FTW:

:roflmao:

MY GOD!!! :banghead:

mitzi

Unf*cking believable.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
It is terribly sad....

Anyone who is truly concerned knew that term but then again, Joe Biden thinks Americans are "rolling around in bed" worrying about their healthcare.

Ummmm no - those would be those people in Democratic cities sleeping on the dirty pavement. Like Nancy Peloski's district and Maxine Water's district. :rolleyes: