How can we turn this into systemic Ray Sism?

BOP

Sometime after somebody made the stupid decision to put the Interwebz into the hands of the masses, there was a skit that was basically about how working with a black woman was on a day-to-day basis. The repeated refrain was "You are NOT going to tell ME what to do!" It was like an Easy Button before there were such things. Everything the boss requested that the employee perform was met with "You are NOT going to tell ME what to do!"

That kept going through my head as I read the article. I haven't seen any comments, but I'd be willing to bet they're brutal.

Hijinx

If a bird strike can damage an engine just think what damage can be caused by a 250 lb. woman. For sure there wasn't an open casket at her funeral.

Some people just don't listen, but perhaps this incident will save some other hard headed person from making the same mistake.

BOP

If a bird strike can damage an engine just think what damage can be caused by a 250 lb. woman. For sure there wasn't an open casket at her funeral.

Some people just don't listen, but perhaps this incident will save some other hard headed person from making the same mistake.
I wasn't sure, because she looked - er, slimmer in some pictures than she did in others, so I was trying to be nice.

Looking at the last picture of the article, I couldn't help wonder: if by idling the engines, did they mean "full military power?" Because I wouldn't think a ground idle would suck that much of a load off their feet.

The FBI should investigate this as a ray-sis hate crime.

Last edited:

GregV814

No. Here's the deal.....because she is a strong willed POC she didnt take no stuff off nobody! And, because she was a FWOC, she had a menial job while some golden hair princess, "she be white l'il ass gurl" was a emmy award winnin' hootie hoo from like Los Angeles or somemim".. be workin at the counter.

See?