how come....

GregV814

Disney

Goofy, a dog, wears pants
Pluto, a dog, doesn't?

Current culture

Kids can pretend to be whatever gender, and its even encouraged.
Kids cant dress up like a woo-woo Indian at Halloween?

Animation

In early Popeye cartoons, there were 4 kids, PeepEye, Poopeye, 2 others I cant remember
More recent, (1947- ) theres only SweetPea....

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I spotted one out in the wild today. I was leaving BJs and coming towards me was a really tall dude wearing Daisy Dukes, red stockings with fishnets over the red and sporting some ankle CFMs and anklets. All I could do was look down and keep going.

:shocking:

stgislander

PREMO Member
I spotted one out in the wild today. I was leaving BJs and coming towards me was a really tall dude wearing Daisy Dukes, red stockings with fishnets over the red and sporting some ankle CFMs and anklets. All I could do was look down and keep going.

:shocking:
As they walk by, you pull a Jimmy Failla and yell out, "Work it girlfriend!"

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Disney

Goofy, a dog, wears pants
Pluto, a dog, doesn't?

Current culture

Kids can pretend to be whatever gender, and its even encouraged.
Kids cant dress up like a woo-woo Indian at Halloween?

Animation

In early Popeye cartoons, there were 4 kids, PeepEye, Poopeye, 2 others I cant remember
More recent, (1947- ) theres only SweetPea....
I want to know how Mr. Magoo passed his driving test.

magoo.jpg

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Spotted him again today. I got a better look at the topside. Full makeup, along with his silver Sam Shepherd mustache. I little top with a furry bolero coat, denim mini skirt, rainbow knee socks, and white patent leather heels.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Spotted him again today. I got a better look at the topside. Full makeup, along with his silver Sam Shepherd mustache. I little top with a furry bolero coat, denim mini skirt, rainbow knee socks, and white patent leather heels.
I wonder which department of the government Biden made him Director.