How cool is this?

TurboK9

Yeah now that I think about that, it sure is. Years ago even my old pet lab had his registration number tatooed in his ear.

Noooo!

Way to easy to lop off an ear...

Better to tattoo the inner back leg or abdomen. :yay:

Not that it matter any more I suppose...

Cowgirl

Noooo!

Lop off an ear? Do they tattoo dogs any differently than other animals? Because I've tattood cattle and goats and don't see how you could possibly lop off an ear. And greyhounds are tattood in both ears. :shrug:

TurboK9

Lop off an ear? Do they tattoo dogs any differently than other animals? Because I've tattood cattle and goats and don't see how you could possibly lop off an ear. And greyhounds are tattood in both ears. :shrug:

:roflmao:

NO! If someones steals the dog, the just lop off the ear, no more tattoo...

:roflmao:

PrepH4U

Noooo!

Hold up cowboy! :lol: That was over 20 years ago, he was tatooed in Holland and it was very common over there at that time. It was pre-micro chip days.
Now I just make all my dogs carry a purse with their id's so it's all cool! :killingme

TurboK9

Hold up cowboy! :lol: That was over 20 years ago, he was tatooed in Holland and it was very common over there at that time. It was pre-micro chip days.
Now I just make all my dogs carry a purse with their id's so it's all cool! :killingme

The curse of the murse has spread to a durse!!!