How DARE Americans focus on Joe Biden steering over a billion dollars in aid money to Ukraine while his son bagged a sweetheart deal from their govern

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Biden Accuses Trump of Abusing Power by Highlighting Son’s Ties to Ukraine

“I looked at them and said, ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,'” Biden said. “Well, son of a bitch. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.”

He's "on record" for an actual quid pro quo to get his kids sleazy deal off the hook and he wags his finger at others! :roflmao:

Hijinx

They are all fired up over this.
The Democrats have attacked Trumps kids over and over, but they consider Biden's family untouchable.
Even Biden's wife said we would have to hold our nose to vote for him , but Trump isn't allowed to make comments.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Given that there's just no hiding this, all of the other candidates will have to go after Biden on this. If they choose to shut up about it, what does that say about the power that the Clinton/Obama/Biden clan holds over the party? Do they want to win the nomination or not?

That aside, what Biden did was criminal in my opinion. He blackmailed a country to save his son. That's a far cry from a sitting president to ask that country to investigate said crime.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's super annoying the way the progmasters are spinning this story, and even more annoying that a faction of Americans are so stupid they're buying into it.

Midnightrider

It's super annoying the way the progmasters are spinning this story, and even more annoying that a faction of Americans are so stupid they're buying into it.
as opposed to the way the altright is spinning it?

The real question remains, why is the US DOJ not investigating this? If biden did bribe or blackmail Ukraine with federal dollars to save his son, that is a crime right here in the USA. We don't need Ukraine to investigate it.

PsyOps

Pixelated

I'm certain Hunter benefited from it, but since he was a board member in a Ukrainian gas company (Burisma Holdings ), the company was being investigated for corruption, and it appears Hunter could have been implicated. Then-Vice President Biden used his authority to shut down that investigation, through blackmail of withholding $1 billion in loans, to have the investigator fired. He was trying to keep his son from going to jail.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Because they want it to be true. The truth does not override what they want to be true.

PsyOps

Pixelated
The real question remains, why is the US DOJ not investigating this? If biden did bribe or blackmail Ukraine with federal dollars to save his son, that is a crime right here in the USA. We don't need Ukraine to investigate it.

I know Giuliani and Graham are calling for the DOJ to step in. But, does this fall within the DOJ's jurisdiction, being this allegedly occurred in a foreign country? Perhaps that's why Trump went to the Ukraine president instead of the DOJ, because his advisors told him that's his best route. Of course, you Trump-haters would scream that Trump is trying to meddle in the election if he did call for such an investigation.

But, anyone with a right mind, and not guided by their bias, has to see that what Biden did was blackmail.

Midnightrider

I know Giuliani and Graham are calling for the DOJ to step in. But, does this fall within the DOJ's jurisdiction, being this allegedly occurred in a foreign country? Perhaps that's why Trump went to the Ukraine president instead of the DOJ, because his advisors told him that's his best route. Of course, you Trump-haters would scream that Trump is trying to meddle in the election if he did call for such an investigation.

But, anyone with a right mind, and not guided by their bias, has to see that what Biden did was blackmail.
if Biden used US tax dollars to bribe a foreign official, it falls under the DOJ.

But an unbiased reading of the situation indicates it is much more complicated than that. I say have the DOJ investigate and go from there.

PsyOps

Pixelated
if Biden used US tax dollars to bribe a foreign official, it falls under the DOJ.

But an unbiased reading of the situation indicates it is much more complicated than that. I say have the DOJ investigate and go from there.

Ther is no "if" about Biden using US tax dolars. He is on record admitting to it; no... bragging about it. Maybe Trump is trying to gather facts before he tosses this to the DOJ. I often ask why Trump isn't or is doing this or that. Not asking the DOJ to get involved at this point isn't an indication of anything. Biden stated it outright: he used American tax dollars to blackmail a foreign country to stop an investigation that involved his son. It isn't any more complicated than that.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

PICK A ****ING NUMBER ALREADY.

SamSpade

And he brags about it. His cocaine addict son with no experience in energy or Ukraine gets paid 3 million bucks to do - what? And when Shokin investigates, Biden withholds loan money they're desperate to have unless they let it go? Or appoint someone who miraculously later says "all is well" where other investigators say, uhh, no, it was to save Hunter's ass?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Ther is no "if" about Biden using US tax dolars. He is on record admitting to it; no... bragging about it. Maybe Trump is trying to gather facts before he tosses this to the DOJ. I often ask why Trump isn't or is doing this or that. Not asking the DOJ to get involved at this point isn't an indication of anything. Biden stated it outright: he used American tax dollars to blackmail a foreign country to stop an investigation that involved his son. It isn't any more complicated than that.
I'm thinking what he's looking for is actual evidence.. and where would that evidence be?? In the Ukraine.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Becoming more and more obvious why Obama didn't want CornHolio the Great to run for President.. how many more secrets is he going to reveal, or brag about.

PsyOps

Pixelated
And he brags about it. His cocaine addict son with no experience in energy or Ukraine gets paid 3 million bucks to do - what? And when Shokin investigates, Biden withholds loan money they're desperate to have unless they let it go? Or appoint someone who miraculously later says "all is well" where other investigators say, uhh, no, it was to save Hunter's ass?

God I hope voters can see through all of this. We have the left in search of a crime to pin on Trump, while we have evidence of actual crimes, and the left tells us "there's nothing to see here", even when the perpetrator admits to it. The insanity is just....... well........... insane.

Midnightrider

If Joe admitted to that last part you would have an open and shut case. He didn't.

The fact that Shorkin was corrupt and shaking down his own country while taking payoffs to not investigate crimes. That does indeed complicate matters, as does the fact that the US was pushing for the guys ouster independent of joe jr's issue. Its been three years since trump has been in office and the video of joe saying that is from when Obama was still POTUS. If there were any there there, we would see an investigation.

Not to mention, Ukraine had apparently already shelved the investigation into Burisma a year prior to Biden's trip.