How did everyone do at SMHA?

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I only made it up to the Saturday show and was groom for the day for my Mom. Figure she was for so many years while I was growing up it was time to return the favor. The Saturday show seemed much smaller then usually. Did anyone on Sunday notice the same thing? With the heat so bad I wonder if it kept some people away?

Loper

Animal Poor!
BZHorseMomE said:
I only made it up to the Saturday show and was groom for the day for my Mom. Figure she was for so many years while I was growing up it was time to return the favor. The Saturday show seemed much smaller then usually. Did anyone on Sunday notice the same thing? With the heat so bad I wonder if it kept some people away?

Kept me away from going to take pics... :lmao: so I'm sure you riders had a heck of a time...

W

WhoCares

There wasn't as many people on Sunday either. I went up to watch the show, and see how our local people did.

devinej

our group did well, all got ribbons, even the silly TB mares. thank goodness is was cooler on sunday. the tag a long was interesting to watch, there were some good rides. i kinda thought reading the bios during the jumping rounds was cheesy...haha but that's ok.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Actually, I thought the class sizes were good. There were 14-17 people in most of the classes we had riders in. The weather wasn't too bad. We had a fun, fabulous day! :yay:

FrmGrl

Get some!
The highlight of my day was riding the great Peanut!! Thanks again Phyxius for sharing your wonderful horse with me. He was so good for never having me on his back before!! :huggy: