How did the Flat Iron Farm show go last weekend. This ones for you Lara!!

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Who Cares, what were the special prizes at the show that you mentioned in another thread??

Do you know who the judge was??

It sure was nice weather for the show. :yay:

Amy

I think the show went well. I went in a couple classes. The first place winners in each class got a bag of carrots. The top points winner for each division got a box of treats. There were other prizes too. I know someone can add to this. Also, there was a secret judge that walked around the show areas and picked a winner for best groomed, best show mom and dad, and best sportsmanship.

I know next month there is going to be something special for Halloween.

Amy

Oh I know the judge's first name was Lori but I don't know what her last name is.

showqueen74

All the lead line kids got/will get a goodie bag. (sorry kid, no candy!) the unattached leadline winner gets/will get something horse related that (i hope) will help them out with their horse eduication. Each month I'm gonna try to do a differant "theam" with the awards. Both high points, and placings. Come out and see what we are doing!
For the other question:
the flat classes are indoor, and the o/f classes were outdoor, this is weather permitting of cource for the future shows.

W

WhoCares

Sorry I went to bed last night because I was wiped out from the auction yesterday.

The first place winners won a bag of carrots. The division awards were grooming equipment, and other things. We also had a box of treats for the champions and reserve champions. There was a high point of the day award where specific classes counted towards that award. This time it was a horse themed clock, next time who knows. I have a couple of high point awards that I have already purchased for future shows.

The classes on the flat were held in the indoor arena, and the jumping in the outdoor. The classes were split into two if they were to big without hestiation.

The class list is being modified at this time, and I will have a new class list shortly.

For halloween there will be different awards for the divisions. All the people who place in the classes with get something special because after all it is halloween. It could be a trick, or it could be a treat! Every month we are going to have a different theme for the day. For the October show we will have a costume class, and another secret judge walking around for the grooming award, sportmanship, and horse mom or dad award.