How do I...

SamSpade

delete a thread I started?

I have two threads on the Home and Garden section that are identical mostly, because I hit the create thread twice while waiting impatiently for it to finish.

I'd like to delete one - either one. I have no idea how to do it.

CandyRain

SamSpade said:

I have two threads on the Home and Garden section that are identical mostly, because I hit the create thread twice while waiting impatiently for it to finish.

Go Premo

SamSpade

Mikeinsmd said:
Just go delete the first post of either thread Sam, and *POOF* thread will be gone.
I've been trying to do that - I can't find any button or anything that deletes the post. If I try to just erase all the contents it tells me I have to enter at least 3 characters.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You have to be Premo in order to delete your own threads.

If you make a fool out of yourself by starting some thread, too bad - gimme $20 or you're on your own. :biggrin:

But this is different in that it's a duplicate, so let me know which one you want to get rid of and I'll take care of it.

SamSpade

vraiblonde said:
You have to be Premo in order to delete your own threads.

If you make a fool out of yourself by starting some thread, too bad - gimme $20 or you're on your own. :biggrin:

But this is different in that it's a duplicate, so let me know which one you want to get rid of and I'll take care of it.
Either one of the two Safety Pool Cover threads.

Basically what happened was, I pushed the button, nothing happened, so I pushed it again. Next thing I know, two identical threads, red karma from some nitwit, and (briefly) a thread making fun of pool covers - until someone deleted it.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Try closing your eyes 50X fast... When you're done, you should see lots of stars and the thread should be gone...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
SamSpade said:

Send VRAI $19.95 and she'll tell you how!!