How do we get one started in St. Mary's County?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I wonder why.

Except for a very simple fact; we support the design and construction of high-speed ferrys and almost entirely in other parts of the world than the US. Have never had squat to do with the slow conventional ones - here or anywhere else - and never will.

Ignorance. It's everywhere.

frequentflier

happy to be living
If I may ...

There is no altruism here. She's attended monthly meetings with an informal group and now sits on the advisory board, attended the ribbon cutting. So even though her store is in Lusby, I would wager that there will be literature, brochures, flyers, front and center on the counters promoting her store, offering discounts to adopting customers, etc etc etc. Profit motive? Yes. Blind to the pillaging of county taxpayers? Yes.

Ahh, no. None of the above.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Wow...

You’re an amazing person who does a lot for the community and the furballs of the community.

Worry little of Internet blabber. Put it on par with the tranny and nh posts.

Thanks, Warneckutz. :huggy:

It only gets under my skin a *little* because I don't like being accused of having ulterior motives; by someone that does not know me nor do I think they have ever stepped foot in my business. I say a *little* because at the end of the day, only "I" know what I do for the animals and rescues and sleep well knowing I made a difference.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
By the way FrequentFlier, do you carry Nutri-Cal for cats?
Thinking of getting that to try and get a few more calories into Miss Teia.

warneckutz

Thanks, Warneckutz. :huggy:

It only gets under my skin a *little* because I don't like being accused of having ulterior motives; by someone that does not know me nor do I think they have ever stepped foot in my business. I say a *little* because at the end of the day, only "I" know what I do for the animals and rescues and sleep well knowing I made a difference.

I hear ya. Just chalk it up to another one in the same column as nhboy, tranny and the others - all keyboard.

I sent you a message but I’m going to try to swing by this week for more food! Maybe on the way to an event