How do women not realize when they look hideous?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm talking about the big scary fake eyelashes they're wearing these days. It's ugly and ghetto. Worse than the giant sharpie eyebrows they were drawing on themselves a few years ago. Worse than the extreme contouring of a few years before that. It's like they're trying to hit peak ugly, and once they do they have to find a way to get even uglier. Like the beauty mags go, "Hold my beer...." and the girlbots all rush to adopt the latest fad while the beauty editors laugh their asses off.

Ugh.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
There have been some funny reels on FB when the wife purposely puts of ugly make up, just to get the husbands reactions. :lol:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I was behind one in line at True Value this past week that had them. This is the first time IRL that I saw them and vrai is right. They are hideous. As she pulled out of the lot, I could hear metal to metal contact from her rear brakes. I thought to myself that she should've used her make up budget for car repairs. SMDH...

DaSDGuy

I'm talking about the big scary fake eyelashes they're wearing these days. It's ugly and ghetto. Worse than the giant sharpie eyebrows they were drawing on themselves a few years ago. Worse than the extreme contouring of a few years before that. It's like they're trying to hit peak ugly, and once they do they have to find a way to get even uglier. Like the beauty mags go, "Hold my beer...." and the girlbots all rush to adopt the latest fad while the beauty editors laugh their asses off.

Ugh.
Old St. Mary's joke when I first moved here - Why do the ladies wear so much blue eye shadow? So their boyfriends can chalk their pool cues.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
There is a small breakfast/lunch cafe my brother and I frequent. The owner is the nicest, sweetest, most caring person you can find, but she wears these hideous false eyelashes, can't even see her eyes for the lashes. First time I saw them, I did a double-take.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
This must be refencing the term I heard on TV a while back of Tarantula Eyelashes.

frequentflier

happy to be living

Ugh.
Add to that some of the dangerous looking fake fingernails "in style" now. I mean, how do those 'women' wipe their ass or pick their noses?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
37f6512c58cefadc38cea43fc24da1bf.jpg

ddf8faf81c7e70876313466a88e8166f.jpg

CRHS89

Ugh.
I'm so glad someone else said it. I have been thinking it since I first saw them. Very pretty girls who otherwise look completely normal with those big _ss lashes 😖