how do you spell...

Is it spelled vowel or voul?

• Total voters

slaphappynmd

I couldn't believe that person on are you smarter than a 5th grader thought VOWEL was spelled VOUL. Seriously how do some people get through life being so stupid.

In advance to all those who hate me.
"I don't know, why don't you tell us slappy"

There I insulted myself for you.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

I couldn't believe that person on are you smarter than a 5th grader thought VOWEL was spelled VOUL. Seriously how do some people get through life being so stupid.

In advance to all those who hate me.
"I don't know, why don't you tell us slappy"

There I insulted myself for you.

ha, i thought the same thing too. but i mean, look at some of the things that the guy with a 4.0 and 1300+ SAT score didn't know...

sockgirl77

There are plenty of people in here who spell worse than that. They cannot get past 3 letter words without error. Yet, they are grown adults. :shrug:

Pandora

There are plenty of people in here who spell worse than that. They cannot get past 3 letter words without error. Yet, they are grown adults. :shrug:

There are some who are quick to point out spelling errors of those other posters but never post more than 4-5 words a posting themselves. :shrug:

You have to work to make mistakes I always say. :whip:

lil_daisy

My boss uses the wrong grammar and wrong spellings of certain words "their/there, too" in her newsletters. She needs to proofread- she has an office manager too!:whistle: