How funny is this?

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I hope my neighbor doesn't see this or it will give him an idea. He brings his cooler when he get his mail at the end of the street. Says he never knows who he might run into and how long he'll be outside so he doesn't want to take any chances.

LordStanley

I know nothing
I hope my neighbor doesn't see this or it will give him an idea. He brings his cooler when he get his mail at the end of the street. Says he never knows who he might run into and how long he'll be outside so he doesn't want to take any chances.

:killingme

Bay_Kat

Tropical

That is the funniest thing I've heard in a while. :killingme

KMPaddy2255

You should nickname him "Hank", from King of the Hill. :killingme

PsyOps

Pixelated

You mean everyone doesn't do this? :confused:

ImnoMensa

Get one of these.

Attachments

• Easter 2008 025.jpg
    Easter 2008 025.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 59

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
You should nickname him "Hank", from King of the Hill. :killingme

Our court looks like a scene from King of the Hill. All the men standing around talking and smoking (and drinking beers). I got them all t-shirts with Hank on it and it says "Working on my six pack".

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Our court looks like a scene from King of the Hill. All the men standing around talking and smoking (and drinking beers). I got them all t-shirts with Hank on it and it says "Working on my six pack".

Six packs are over rated, real woman love two liter bottles!!! :jameo: