How has the 'Tim Mcneil' thing hurt demsformd's credibility?

F

Frostillicus

I think it was a devastating blow to Rick's credibility that still resonates throughout the forums.
p.s. Look at me! Multiple threads started!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
No, it can be the same subject, like Kenny Chesney or sex or lesbian fantasies or ...

demsformd

The Tim thing hurt the credibility here too. I'm still sticking to my stories but you guys will never believe me.

BullDawg

Duck Molester
Originally posted by demsformd
but you guys will never believe me.

Even though I don't always agree with your viewpoints, I believe your story as you've told it. Everybody has used someone elses computer/account to do something under another person's profile/id. From email to an instant message, we've all done it.

K

Kain99

But.... Tim outed Rick with his real name. Smooth move if that was you Dems! :biggrin:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by BullDawg
Even though I don't always agree with your viewpoints, I believe your story as you've told it. Everybody has used someone elses computer/account to do something under another person's profile/id. From email to an instant message, we've all done it.
No, we all haven't done it. I use two computers regularly for online activities (one at work, one at home). I have never used someone elses account. Besides it was every single one of Tim's posts coming from the same IP address that Dems uses, which was a fixed IP. Maybe if just once he posted from another IP address it would be believable.

K

Kain99

Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't the IP address be the same if the messages came from the same office?

I thought, inter-office users using shared internet accounts all had the same IP.

I just checked my Navair e-mail and the IP's are identical.

Maybe it's just a Navy thing. :biggrin:

BullDawg

Duck Molester
Originally posted by Kain99
Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't the IP address be the same if the messages came from the same office?

I thought, inter-office users using shared internet accounts all had the same IP.

Yes... Especially if they are running NAT (Network Address Translation)

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Kain99

The IP address was from a local service provider and not one that could be associated with a law firm in DC.

Credibility, being believable, is something I find harder to grasp with Dems lately. I'm sure he believes everything he places on the board and I have no doubt he is a staunch Democrat, but I think he might not be all that he claims.

F

Frostillicus

Take it easy y'all, I mean holy crap, he went to friggin' Burklee fer Pete's sake!