HOW I FEEL ABOUT TRUMP

Hessian

[QUOTE="Transporter]
To take the time to dismantle an idiot's ranting and demonstrate their flawed position is patience. To have them understand their error and realize they have held to falsehood...is noble. To have them continue in their ignorance without recognizing their lack of understanding...is fruitless. Thomas Paine, Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson...all had pithy phrases about discussions with fools, I just can't find one that matches the depth of dullness when "discussing" issues with the majority of the left.

Hessian

Sapidus

The metric you're using to state that is that democrats are killing more people and responding more violently than ever before. That is not Trump's fault, that is the Democrats' fault.

Let's see some proof of that not just your paranoia.

Who wa jailed this week for 419 year? A democrat or a Trump supporting NAzi sympathizer?

Why lie when its so easy to disprove?

When has any democrat defended the actions of Antifa as the president has defended the actions of the Alt right neo nazi's?

Why do you take the truth and continually reverse it in your mind?

Sapidus

The short-termed nature of your comment proves you are not able to think beyond instant gratification.

Tell that to the framers throwing their crops away or letting their fields go fallow.

Why do you want Farmers to rely on government hadn't outs? I thought you were against people getting a check for doing nothing. Out is that only when you believe it is black people doing it not white people?

This_person

Let's see some proof of that not just your paranoia.

Who wa jailed this week for 419 year? A democrat or a Trump supporting NAzi sympathizer?

Who shot Steve Scalise, and why?

Who beat up Rand Paul, and why?

Who ran Dave Kustoff off the road, and why?

Who attacked Rudy Peters with a knife, and why?

Who threatened to rape Susan Collins, and why?

Who assaulted Adam Laxalt’s (female) campaign manager, and why?

Who threatened Cory Gardner's wife with beheading, and why?

Why was the truck torched in Portland?

Who attacked Susan Rice's son, and why?

There's the army veteran who was hit in the head with a bike lock by Antifa maggots for being at a pro-freedom rally, and the college professor who did the same to a Trump supporter.

Remember the Nevada GOP office vandalized with a brick through the window and "ABOLISH ICE" spray painted?

Who gave Shane Mekeland a concussion, and why?

Who's getting chased out of restaurants and having their food spit on, and why?

Who posted the personal information of Republican Sens. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, as well as Mike Lee and Orrin Hatch of Utah, and why?

Do I really need to go on?

Why lie when its so easy to disprove?

I await your answer to that question.

When has any democrat defended the actions of Antifa?

Do you mean like when Keith Ellison (recently the deputy chair of the DNC) allied himself with Antifa by praising their handbook and saying it would "strike fear in the heart of Trump"? Or when Steve Cohen said that Antifa's actions are okay, because they're self-defense?

Then, there's the tacit approval by refusing to acknowledge a question to denounce:

Why do you take the truth and continually reverse it in your mind?

Again, I await your answer to that question.

This_person

Tell that to the framers throwing their crops away or letting their fields go fallow.

Why do you want Farmers to rely on government hadn't outs? I thought you were against people getting a check for doing nothing. Out is that only when you believe it is black people doing it not white people?
Nothing you said here approaches a coherent thought. Please try to restate in complete thoughts.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Who shot Steve Scalise, and why?

Who beat up Rand Paul, and why?

Who ran Dave Kustoff off the road, and why?

Who attacked Rudy Peters with a knife, and why?

Who threatened to rape Susan Collins, and why?

Who assaulted Adam Laxalt’s (female) campaign manager, and why?

Who threatened Cory Gardner's wife with beheading, and why?

Why was the truck torched in Portland?

Who attacked Susan Rice's son, and why?

There's the army veteran who was hit in the head with a bike lock by Antifa maggots for being at a pro-freedom rally, and the college professor who did the same to a Trump supporter.

Remember the Nevada GOP office vandalized with a brick through the window and "ABOLISH ICE" spray painted?

Who gave Shane Mekeland a concussion, and why?

Who's getting chased out of restaurants and having their food spit on, and why?

Who posted the personal information of Republican Sens. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, as well as Mike Lee and Orrin Hatch of Utah, and why?

Do I really need to go on?

:yay:

Violence is always the leftist way!