How in the he!!

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Do we fight these situations

4 Troops Abducted, Killed in Iraq Attack

"The brazen assault, 50 miles south of Baghdad, was conducted by nine to 12 gunmen posing as an American security team, the military confirmed. The attackers traveled in black GMC Suburban vehicles (the type used by U.S. government convoys), had American weapons, wore new U.S. military combat fatigues, and spoke English, according to two senior U.S. military officials as well as Iraqi officials."

forestal

I'm the Boss of Me
Short of getting the hell out of town....

Always keep a fully loaded side arm with you at all times. Don't surrender to the insurgents. You can guarantee torture and death for yourself if you do.

Best just to take as many of them with you as you can.

Dupontster said:
Do we fight these situations

4 Troops Abducted, Killed in Iraq Attack

"The brazen assault, 50 miles south of Baghdad, was conducted by nine to 12 gunmen posing as an American security team, the military confirmed. The attackers traveled in black GMC Suburban vehicles (the type used by U.S. government convoys), had American weapons, wore new U.S. military combat fatigues, and spoke English, according to two senior U.S. military officials as well as Iraqi officials."

S

StrwberryKisses

WHERE HAVE THEY BEEN IF THEY ARE JUST NOW MAKING THAT STATEMENT. I have not trusted the Iraqis from day 1.

scottrobts

StrwberryKisses said:
WHERE HAVE THEY BEEN IF THEY ARE JUST NOW MAKING THAT STATEMENT. I have not trusted the Iraqis from day 1.

and yet you people think these scum are worth the sacrifice of American lives.