How is this legal?

limblips

PREMO Member
By NOT Supporting the banning of Assault Rifles used in School Shootings
So, using your argument, I am a domestic terrorist because I do not support a ban on semi-automatic (assault) rifles. Look closely at the attached and tell me which needs to be banned and why.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...
So, using your argument, I am a domestic terrorist because I do not support a ban on semi-automatic (assault) rifles. Look closely at the attached and tell me which needs to be banned and why.

Uhhhhh. I do believe Gurps is against the banning of firearms. et al, semi-automatic (assault) rifles.

limblips

PREMO Member
If I may ...

Uhhhhh. I do believe Gurps is against the banning of firearms. et al, semi-automatic (assault) rifles.
I guess it is how you read his statement. This is a case of the :sarcasm: emoji being very useful. I thought it was out of character but...….

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I guess it is how you read his statement. This is a case of the :sarcasm: emoji being very useful. I thought it was out of character but ...….

I was channeling Sappy / Salmon ... ie the anticipated Progressive Response

Salmon

Explain that statement..
For starters, they feed off our fears. Every time a sensible law is proposed, the NRA insists that everyone is going to lose their gun rights. While I personally would like to see guns outlawed one day, no one is proposing that. Trust me, I have been waiting to hear it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
For starters, they feed off our fears.

Speak for YOURSELF, I Don't Fear My Neighbor and his Firearms

Every time a sensible law is proposed, the NRA insists that everyone is going to lose their gun rights.

Be Specific, what NEW Gun Control LAW - would had prevented Any MASS SHOOTING in the past 25 years

While I personally would like to see guns outlawed one day, no one is proposing that. Trust me, I have been waiting to hear it.

Yeah they have, YOU Lie like a Rug YOU Should MOVE to a Gun Free Country Like Venezuela

black dog

Free America
For starters, they feed off our fears. Every time a sensible law is proposed, the NRA insists that everyone is going to lose their gun rights. While I personally would like to see guns outlawed one day, no one is proposing that. Trust me, I have been waiting to hear it.

Name a sensible gun law that doesn't infringe on the 2nd Amendment..