How long before Gabbard joins the other side?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Tulsi must have the goods on somebody. She's getting the Trump treatment, although not nearly to the level that the President gets on a daily basis. Hillary needs to be piss tested prior to making any public statements.

Anyway, I bet she goes all Ben Nighthorse Campbell on the Dems.

black dog

Free America
Tulsi must have the goods on somebody. She's getting the Trump treatment, although not nearly to the level that the President gets on a daily basis. Hillary needs to be piss tested prior to making any public statements.

Anyway, I bet she goes all Ben Nighthorse Campbell on the Dems.

This next 5 years is going to be ****ing incredible to watch....

F1TelT2.jpg

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
I can't help but wonder if it's her military service. Unlike the other candidates (and many on both sides during recent elections) she has actually seen the world from outside the party bubble (or academic bubble, etc.).

(One could argue Buttigieg as well, but I'm not buying his service as eye-opening as it seems it was nothing more than a CV bullet item.)

HRC is just seeing the world their Chardonnay-colored bottle lenses.

--- End of line (MCP)