How Long Until He Gets Canceled

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
NBA Star: I’m ‘Really Tired’ Of Seeing Female Athletes ‘Complain’ About Pay, ‘Doing Themselves A Real Disservice’

“You know, I’m really tired of seeing them complain about the lack of pay because they’re doing themselves a disservice by just complaining,” Green said. “They are [just complaining] because they’re not laying out steps that they can take to change that. So, it’s coming off as a complaint because the people that can change it, they are just going to continue to say, ‘Well, the revenue isn’t there. The revenue isn’t there. So if you don’t bring in the revenue, we can’t up your pay.’”

“They’re going to keep using that. But the reality is, as true as that is, it’s an excuse,” Green continued. “Everyone says ‘We support women, we support women empowerment, we support women in the workplace, we do this for women, we do x for women,’ blah blah blah. Everyone uses it to their advantage, and yet these women are not using these people who are saying these very things to their advantage. So then it just becomes a complaint that falls on deaf ears.”

Rapinoe, who is reportedly worth over $3 million, complained about alleged pay discrimination from a White House podium last month while asserting that she has been “disrespected and dismissed” for being a woman.

“I’m a member of the LGBTQ community with pink hair, and where I come from, I could have only dreamed of standing in the position I am today at the White House. I’m also a professional athlete, and I’ve helped — along with all of my teammates virtually here today, one teammate literally here today — win four World Cup championships and four Olympic gold medals for the United States,” Rapinoe said.

BOP

NBA Star: I’m ‘Really Tired’ Of Seeing Female Athletes ‘Complain’ About Pay, ‘Doing Themselves A Real Disservice’

“You know, I’m really tired of seeing them complain about the lack of pay because they’re doing themselves a disservice by just complaining,” Green said. “They are [just complaining] because they’re not laying out steps that they can take to change that. So, it’s coming off as a complaint because the people that can change it, they are just going to continue to say, ‘Well, the revenue isn’t there. The revenue isn’t there. So if you don’t bring in the revenue, we can’t up your pay.’”

“They’re going to keep using that. But the reality is, as true as that is, it’s an excuse,” Green continued. “Everyone says ‘We support women, we support women empowerment, we support women in the workplace, we do this for women, we do x for women,’ blah blah blah. Everyone uses it to their advantage, and yet these women are not using these people who are saying these very things to their advantage. So then it just becomes a complaint that falls on deaf ears.”

Rapinoe, who is reportedly worth over $3 million, complained about alleged pay discrimination from a White House podium last month while asserting that she has been “disrespected and dismissed” for being a woman.

“I’m a member of the LGBTQ community with pink hair, and where I come from, I could have only dreamed of standing in the position I am today at the White House. I’m also a professional athlete, and I’ve helped — along with all of my teammates virtually here today, one teammate literally here today — win four World Cup championships and four Olympic gold medals for the United States,” Rapinoe said.
Women (especially non-#1's) are like, low man on the totem pole when it comes to the Grievance Olympics. They only revert to using women when all other categories are booked up or ineligible.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Megan Rapinoe Takes Aim At Draymond Green After He Questions Gender Wage Gap In Sports

As ESPN reported, on a Zoom call with reporters ahead of the Tokyo Olympics this summer, Rapinoe made her thoughts clear on Green’s tweets:

It’s really unfortunate, in the position (Green’s) in, having all of the resources that he has and the ability to have a much more educated opinion, that he just hasn’t,” said Rapinoe. “And then, drag all these other people into it by tagging them and speaking at a time when the tournament is going on and all we saw with the lack of resources and funding.
That’s frustrating that’s the take you have. You obviously showed your whole a** in not even understanding what we all talk about all the time – WNBA players and us on the national team. Like what Sue (Bird) said, you tagged the wrong people. You don’t think we asked for more money? I mean, what are we screaming about? Nonstop!

“We are getting obnoxious to ourselves, to be honest,” Rapinoe went on to add. “And then two or three days later, to completely double down on it is really frustrating. We know all this, about all social movements and all people who are marginalized, whether it’s by race or gender, religion, sexuality, whatever it is, it is not just their jobs to the ones fighting oppression.”