How made mud mask?

SoccerMom2

Home made mud mask?

It was suppose to say "home made mud mask" I was just debating if i was going to say how do make mud mask or home made mud mask and got the title messed up...lol! Anyways, I was wondering what are some good home made mud mask? I woke up and i broke out along my jaw and neck and i have a wedding to go to next weekend.:cds:

Last edited:

SoccerMom2

Egg, honey, oatmeal and yogurt are all good. Google and you'll find a bunch of recipes.

I found a oatmeal honey recipe but im having a hard time getting it to stick to my face. The small parts that it did stick to i feel a little sting so i think it is working. It did however stick to my hands just fine and they feel smooth...lol!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I found a oatmeal honey recipe but im having a hard time getting it to stick to my face. The small parts that it did stick to i feel a little sting so i think it is working. It did however stick to my hands just fine and they feel smooth...lol!

If you're having a "stinging" feeling on your face, I would discontinue use. A little tingling is okay, but burning/stinging is not.

chumbawamba

It was suppose to say "home made mud mask" I was just debating if i was going to say how do make mud mask or home made mud mask and got the title messed up...lol! Anyways, I was wondering what are some good home made mud mask? I woke up and i broke out along my jaw and neck and i have a wedding to go to next weekend.:cds:

go get a mini facial and they use that electric current to kill bacteria:buddies: