How Many Bottles?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
How many bottles of shampoo, conditioner, body wash, etc., do you have in your shower/bath tub?

In a quick scan of my shower this morning, I noticed that I have 14 bottles of miscellaneous products in there: 5 bottles of shampoo, 6 bottles of conditioner, and 3 bottles of body wash. Not to mention 3 different bars of soap.

I don't know why I can't finish up one bottle before I break out a new one. It frustrates me to see the clutter, but I am compelled to continue doing it.

Am I the only one who does this?

I am *thisclose* to just dumping all of the shampoo into one container, and all the conditioner into another container and just be done with it.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
i have, off the top of my head

a clarifying shampoo
2 volume shampoos
a scalp scrub
a leave in conditioner
a moisture bodywash
a morning bodywash
a scrub bodywash
two shaving creams
two face washes
a face exfoliating scrub

and im sure theres more :( But they all do different things and I am FORCED to buy new stuff whenever im at a drug store or walmart..cant leave either of those places without some new toiletry.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
i have, off the top of my head

a clarifying shampoo
2 volume shampoos
a scalp scrub
a leave in conditioner
a moisture bodywash
a morning bodywash
a scrub bodywash
two shaving creams
two face washes
a face exfoliating scrub

and im sure theres more :( But they all do different things and I am FORCED to buy new stuff whenever im at a drug store or walmart..cant leave either of those places without some new toiletry.
You get me. You really get me! :love:

stew77

There usually between 3 and 6 bottles of shampoo, conditioner and two to three bars of soap! I have on occasion thrown it all out, and suffered the consequences!! Didn't do that again... Learned my lesson!! besides there is a lot of $$ tied up with this stuff!! Difference between boys and girls, I guess??!!??

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
1- shampoo/conditioner
1- body wash

That's it, in & out of shower in 2 minutes.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
You get me. You really get me! :love:

Its a cheap vice. My usual retail therapy is going to buy some new shampoo or bodywash that will make me look like heidi klum. 20 bucks im cheerful again.

I keep buying racks and things for the shower to hold it all..even had a shower curtain liner with mesh pockets once..still ends up all over the place

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
:lmao: It's a wonder my shower hasn't collapsed.

husband's shampoo

husband's body wash

husband's soap

husband's facial scrub

husband's water pick

my body wash

my soap

my facial scrub

my daily shampoo

my daily conditioner

my weekly shampoo

my weekly conditioner

my deep treatment conditioner

my facial mask

my water pick

my tooth brush

3 different toothpastes

shaving cream

razor

And I put all the samples I get in there as well. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
1 shampoo

1 conditioner

1 face scrub

1 bar soap

2 razors

My god, how third world. We need to take you shopping STAT!

Wasn't it BeachBuns who years ago posted the photos of her bathroom cabinet and had more beauty products than most retail stores? :lol:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
3 bottles of shampoo
3 bottles of conditioner
1 hair masque
2 nighttime body washes
2 daytime body washes
1 body exfoliant
2 foot scrubs (with pumice)
1 body oil spray
2 facial cleansers
2 facial exfoliants
1 facial mask
1 razor

I *think* this is it. :blushing:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My god, how third world. We need to take you shopping STAT!

Wasn't it BeachBuns who years ago posted the photos of her bathroom cabinet and had more beauty products than most retail stores? :lol:

Why? Low maintenance me. I replenish when needed. :shrug:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
None...

I grew up with a very strict father who required all of us girls to have bath/shower baskets. When I take a bath/shower, I take the things I need out of the basket, use it and when finished, everything is returned to the basket and tucked out of the way. I have never broken that habit.

Roman

1 razor
3 shampoos
1 conditioner
1 body wash
1 facial scrub
1body scrub
1 bar soap
1 baby oil
1 shaving cream
1 make up remover
That's all

lucky_bee

RBF expert
None...

I grew up with a very strict father who required all of us girls to have bath/shower baskets. When I take a bath/shower, I take the things I need out of the basket, use it and when finished, everything is returned to the basket and tucked out of the way. I have never broken that habit.

:lmao: that was the WORST part about college! I had to narrow down all my beauty products to a SOLE basket!!

Well, I had a shower basket..... then a make up basket..... and maybe a quick get-ready basket with just the essentials.....
Ok so I had a few baskets but at least they were contained!

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Oh and my shower includes:

2 razors
1 shaving cream
1 empty shaving cream
1 exfoliating body wash
1 regular body wash
4 shampoos (daily-well every other day bc I don't wash daily, cleansing, old regular kind, and another somewhat older kind)
2 conditioners (one that goes with my "daily" shampoo, the other with my somewhat older shampoo)
2 face washes
1 hair mask

Please don't look under my sink though. 15,000 more unneeded products.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
:jameo:... i have almost the whole bath and body works selection

3 shampoos
3 conditioners
several razors
scrubs (face and body)
shaving cream
lotion for legs for the shower

:faint:...