How many damn purses do you guys need?

LateApex

Ladies...

Seriously...

So, my darling comes to me and says, "baby I want to get this purse..."

My first thought was: "I bought you two purses within the last year..."

Two Coach purses. Probably 300ish each. I can't remember.

Don't get me wrong - I love spoiling her - but how many purses can you use at one time? Do you need one for each day of the week?

I first say no - we don't need to be spending money right now.

But, I eventually give in. Then I find out how much the purse is...

800 freaking dollars!

FOR A PURSE...

I barter and end up getting to buy myself something that I've wanted for a while (that's how these things work).

But damn ladies...

I must say though - the reward for getting your girl a new purse is extremely satisfying...

Heh...

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I've always been a 'disposable' purse kinda' gal, so don't buy expensive bags. Recently I've discovered Brighton and may have to take the plunge into the world of expensive bags.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I have one "high-dollar" purse I bought on clearance for about 70% off the original sales price of $250. But it wasn't because of the name on the tag -- I'd been looking for a small, black purse to use as a "date purse" to put my phone, compact, wallet and lipstick in vs. carting my "big mama" bag around on dates -- and the one I found was perfect.

I'd have NEVER paid that much ($200+) for a purse. :nono: I'd rather buy a cool power tool. :yay:

SoMDGirl42

Ladies...

Seriously...

Don't get me wrong - I love spoiling her - but how many purses can you use at one time? Do you need one for each day of the week?

800 freaking dollars!

FOR A PURSE...

I barter and end up getting to buy myself something that I've wanted for a while (that's how these things work).

But damn ladies...

I must say though - the reward for getting your girl a new purse is extremely satisfying...

Heh...

This tread confused me when I read "How many damn purses do you guys need?" and now I see the guys responding :killingme:killingme:killingme

Are we talking about man purses here?

LateApex

I only have a wallet and I barely carry that.

I carry - my license, debit card, and sometimes cash.

What would a man need a purse for?

A cool backpack, maybe, but that's about it...

jaie

So happy!
Ladies...

Seriously...

800 freaking dollars!

FOR A PURSE...

But damn ladies...

Heh...

I do the same thing to my man :blushing:. I don't think I would ever ask for a $800 purse that's a little to much. It's a chick thing.