How many more polls

GreenHornet

How many more polls should we have this week about unimportant things of great importance. Looking for some really great idea and feedabck for the next one now.

GreenHornet

okay its my answer later froim my mind as it carshes down like the switch iss in real time. letters are floating but I cant rea them now will wit for a inerper for the message, Deliver it just get it htre------good night with no morning, foud id and lost it somehow, what now we do noh.

ppeace is out toningh mr v is in now you mr v my fried, zby

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
okay its my answer later froim my mind as it carshes down like the switch iss in real time. letters are floating but I cant rea them now will wit for a inerper for the message, Deliver it just get it htre------good night with no morning, foud id and lost it somehow, what now we do noh.

step away from the bottle. posting while :otter: is a crime onto humanity:whistle:

Vince

You should ask nhboy, he comes up with more BS threads around here than anyone else. He could probably come up with as many BS polls. :lol:

GreenHornet

hehe. That makes no freaking sense at all. Kids this is your mind on mind altering drugs.

Respectfull, people of Southern Mayland please disregard this post as it makes no sense at all. Posting while under the influence of (use your imagination) should be banned!

Sorry for the confusion.

GH