How much do the people on American Chopper make?

The_Twisted_Ear

A proud Conservative!
How much do the people on American Chopper make? I searched the net but ole Google is so screwed up now - you get everything but an answer!

Thanks!

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Who cares? I only watch that show for as long as it takes my thumb to channel up or down as fast as possible.

If the show was about motorcycles, fine. But it's not.

Right down there with LA Ink, American Idol, Survivor, Dog the Bounty Hunter, all judge shows, anything oprah, etc.

Enjoy.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Who cares? I only watch that show for as long as it takes my thumb to channel up or down as fast as possible.

If the show was about motorcycles, fine. But it's not.

Right down there with LA Ink, American Idol, Survivor, Dog the Bounty Hunter, all judge shows, anything oprah, etc.

Enjoy.

:yeahthat:

Bunch of ass jewelry with ZERO engineering or forethought put into what they are building as long as it looks cool.

Toxick

Splat
#### the original question.

Who here hates American Chopper? That's what I wanna know ... Show of hands... :howdy:

bcp

In My Opinion
I like watching American Chopper, but Im with ItsBob, I'll take the new Harley off the showroom floor first.

actually, I would take a Vulcan first but thats not important

The_Twisted_Ear

A proud Conservative!
Well Gang (don't take offense) - but thank you itsbob, thurley42 and bcp for not actually answering my question but instead jumping in with other stuff. You guys are no better then Google! :coffee: