How much do you spend on gas?

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
I just totalled up my gas expenditures for the past few months. I'm sitting at $320/month average.

What do you guys spend at the gas pump?

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
About $460 for me and $350 for wifey. The price you pay to commute to DC from Mechanicsville... we commute together when we can.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Whoops, I should have mentioned that is how much I'm paying for a single vehicle.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Just went online to check my bank...$220.00 per month. Not bad considering I drive to Capitol Hill 5 days a week. (one vehicle)

oldman

Lobster Land
I'm pretty much a hermit so don't drive much or far. I only put in $100 worth of gas for the total year.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
What about during the summer when your filling up that boat? :lmao: :cha-ching:

Ha ha..I was going to mention that too. I do not drive to work so my monthly vehicular gas bill is small. But boating season?...phew..$300 a week is not uncommon.:whistle:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Haha! Boats can be eeeeevil...

I've grumbled in the past when I filled up the tank. But never paid too much attention to how much I was really spending.

My total monthly expenditure (loan payment, insurance, maintenance, and fuel) for transportation is slowly creeping up.

Haha! Boats can be eeeeevil...

I've grumbled in the past when I filled up the tank. But never paid too much attention to how much I was really spending.

My total monthly expenditure (loan payment, insurance, maintenance, and fuel) for transportation is slowly creeping up.

You regret getting rid of your grandma car, huh? :huggy: