How Much Stimulus Will You Get?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I will supposedly get $1200, which I'll believe when I see. Not that it's worth a hill of sh^t when the wealthy elite got billions for their pet projects.

Reactions: BOP
I will supposedly get $1200, which I'll believe when I see. Not that it's worth a hill of sh^t when the wealthy elite got billions for their pet projects.
For those who are not working, $1200 won't go far. It's more of a tease than anything else. But for those that really need it, it will buy a few groceries.

herb749

I want to know how we will pay it back. In the past these funds are added into next years taxes and offset any refund. I don't want to owe it back.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
For those who are not working, $1200 won't go far. It's more of a tease than anything else. But for those that really need it, it will buy a few groceries.
Or a new SIG P220 10mm.

... Just saying. :sshrug:

SamSpade

I'll get a bit - and wife gets half, because she's already lost enough money because of the shutdowns (she works more than one job).

Trying to decide if I should pay off debts - or spend it on stuff we need but have let go for a while. Leaning towards the latter, because all in all it is better for the economy if I spend rather than pay off.

herb749

I'm retired and my wife is still working. My youngest son & wife are both chefs and the restaurant industry has been hit hard. We will likely give it to them. Their unemployment might pay just their mortgage and little more.

BernieP

Resident PIA
and frankly I don't need it, I feel bad for the people who are busting their ass each day, paid by the hour, little or no "leave".
It's not just the restaurant workers. I know people who work for doctors and dentists, trained professionals, that aren't getting paid.

I'm not retiring anytime soon because while I haven't looked, I know it will take time for my accounts to rebound, the quicker we all get back to work, the better. The faster we can stop the financial hemorrhaging that better off I'll be. I know I'll get a tax bill for it, but hopefully the market more than makes up for it.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Seeing reports all over that the SBA is totally botching admin of the emergency small business loans. Great....