How NOT to jump...

Duckz

Hooolllyyyyyy sh*t :killingme Kids, THIS is what happens when you don't learn the basics! That horse is a saint.

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
Wow, who the hell told this guy he was up to competing? I'd like to know how he ended up back in the saddle after a couple of those jumps, it was like a 5 foot free fall back to it. The impact must have loosened his fillings.

Last edited:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Wow, who the hell told this guy he was up to competing? I'd like to know how he ended up back in the saddle after a couple of those jumps, it was like a 5 foot free fall back to it. The impact must have loosened his fillings.

Not just that but pushed his nuggets up into his throat.

Robin

That was entertaining.........

I think he had a string of elastic that kept pulling back into his seat.

He now speaks soprano:killingme

erinjograves

Holy Crap!!!! Who let this man on this poor horse!!! Someone needs to take that horse and give him all the medals, treats, hay and food he wants!!! Holy Cow! He is going to seriously going to hurt that horses back!

**Now posting video on FB for all my other horsey people to see....

covekat

It took me three tries to get through the video...my husband winced and gasped through the whole thing too...:killingme

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Someone commented that we should be ashamed because the guy probably was disabled. I am thinking...that is no excuse for hurting your horses back just because you choose to be suicidal. Eventually that guy will not make it.

devinej

yeah there is no excuse for that.............disabled or not, you should ride at your level of competence....not complete incompetence

DFSquare

I'm coming in late due to a vacation so I just played this with the boys watching. My 10 year old said "I could probably do better and you've not taught me jumping yet!" I dare say he's right.

My goodness but my heart ached for that horse. I will admit we all applauded and cheered when the horse refused the jump at the end. Too bad he got whipped for it. The horse knew that guy couldn't handle it. Too bad the rider didn't get dumped. But then again, the poor horse would have really gotten it then.