How Often Do Most Couples Have...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yep! If you have to schedule a booty call, then something is wrong. It should be spontaneous...whether on the bed, couch, front of the fireplace, the study table, or wherever private!

That always sounds good in theory but my first husband and I made dates in advance. Between the kids and their nonsense, work, his travel schedule...put it on the calendar or it won't get done. Occasionally the stars would align and we'd be able to knock off a freebie, but not very often.

bulldog

That always sounds good in theory but my first husband and I made dates in advance. Between the kids and their nonsense, work, his travel schedule...put it on the calendar or it won't get done. Occasionally the stars would align and we'd be able to knock off a freebie, but not very often.

Just curious, what did the calendar marking say? "Freak time", "Knocking boots", "yabba, dabba, doo"?

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
Just curious, what did the calendar marking say? "Freak time", "Knocking boots", "yabba, dabba, doo"?
Lol

I didn't know until after our second baby, but my wife would always put a 'tick' mark on the calendar for days we got it on so she could know when our babies were conceived. Woman are weird like that...