How old do you think this rider is?

K

Kain99

She's a tiny little angel! Extreme talent. When I was little, I couldn't master tying my shoes.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Awww thats cute...prick wanted to set to bucking didn't he?

I recognize that show pen..

Here is the little girl and "Vincent" I'm assuming a round or so later. Wonder if he just needed to see the jumps the first round or maybe S. Schaefer got on him between round to tune his butt up? :wench: Then again the rounds are normally back to back so there isn't much time for school in between rounds.

YouTube - Tayler Stewart on Vincent at Lexington, VA

Can't wait to see this little one a few years down the road. It was like the bucking didn't even phase her and she was back to getting him around the course.

Last edited:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I can't guess an age, but it's a cute team. I think Lexington is always windy. I took my guy to a week long show down there in '06 and it was windy the whole dang time.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
AWW that's so cute! As soon as he begins to hesitate on the second jump, you can see her digging her heels into him, pushing him into the jump and telling him to behave, and he DID! What a little pro already! She knows him well I'd say. My guess would be 9-10 y/o who has been riding a while. Kinda like my little tootie. When her River gets a little snippy, or pops up, or gets frustrated with her, she gets into him and he behaves too. She's about that size and she's 10 and she's been riding since she was a bun in the oven.

Last edited:

appaholic

Lexington is such a nice complex, but the few times I have been there it was also windy! I do hope someday soon Maryland gets a horse complex that nice, that actual equine events get to use! In the morn I am taking boys to a train show at PGEC arena - if it was not such a big deal for the boys I would boycott that place. My soap box I know, but I don't understand why Maryland with its large horse interest does not have its own complex when so many other states do.

BZHorseMomE

Lexington is such a nice complex, but the few times I have been there it was also windy! I do hope someday soon Maryland gets a horse complex that nice, that actual equine events get to use! In the morn I am taking boys to a train show at PGEC arena - if it was not such a big deal for the boys I would boycott that place. My soap box I know, but I don't understand why Maryland with its large horse interest does not have its own complex when so many other states do.

Howard County is getting a group together to propose having the Equestrian Center built there. One of the purposed spots is the Park Property right behind my Mom's place. I use to trail ride and gallop through the hay fields there all the time while growing up. My Mom's place could be worth alot of $$$$$ if that happens.

BZHorseMomE

I'm guessing the little one on the Grey pony is between 7 and 9 years old. The pony looks to big for a small so I'm guessing he is a Medium.

appaholic

Boy that could be nice for mom, and the horse people of our state. I just hope I am able to get on a horse by the time its complete.

BZHorseMomE

Boy that could be nice for mom, and the horse people of our state. I just hope I am able to get on a horse by the time its complete.

:huggy: You sound just like my Mom talking. She tells me "Do you know how old I'll be when they finally get there act together and complete a Maryland Horse Park"?