How rare is this....

onebdzee

off the shelf
Think back when you were a teenager/young adult(whichever it was) and you lost your virginity to a certain person....you and that person eventually parted ways(like most)

10-20 years(more or less) later you and that person run into each other, start dating again and eventually have sex

How rare do you think that is?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Think back when you were a teenager/young adult(whichever it was) and you lost your virginity to a certain person....you and that person eventually parted ways(like most)

10-20 years(more or less) later you and that person run into each other, start dating again and eventually have sex

:clap: Congratulations, 1bdz!!!!!!!!:cartwheel:banana::banana::banana:

T

toppick08

:frown:

K

kris31280

It happens all the time...

It was 7 years later, but my brother and his first got back together and got married in 2006.

When I run in to mine, it always leads right back to that eventually.

Mojo

I remember when Warnutz and I reunited after 11 years, I cried after I finished with him.

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind

I don't know, almost scared to know. Not sure if I'd wanna run into my first ex-beau again, at least in that way. I don't think I would want to date him again.

usagent

That happened to me, except for the dating part. Can't date sheep.

M

Mousebaby

I remember my first, if I was single I would LOVE to run into him again and date and then have sex! :drool: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I could not get enough of that man! :hot:

K

kris31280

I remember my first, if I was single I would LOVE to run into him again and date and then have sex! :drool: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I could not get enough of that man! :hot:
Heh, I've often wondered why that is, and if it's a gender specific thing.

Do you think you can't get enough of the first because it was the first time you were experiencing those feelings/sensations and therefore you did it as often as possible?

Or is it that women tend to associate sex with love and that person was the first person you ever "loved" so they hold a special place in your heart, which makes the sex mind blowing and amazing?

Do guys get as hung up on their firsts as women do?