How Sweet

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
From the Somd.com Love Letters:

Happy Valentines Day Pete
Someone who cares -- Wednesday, 2 February 2005, at 9:45 a.m.

There once was a guy named PETE,

And oh let me tell you he's SWEET

He's the one, the only one,

Who can sweep me off my feet.

Pete is a guy i am interested in. Not sure if he realizes it yet or not, but wanted him to know that he is special to me. He's a great guy, and great guys don't come along everyday. Were still in the flirting stage, hope it doesn't stop there. If the good lord wants us together, together we'll be, if not then great friends we'll have to be.

Someone who cares

D

dems4me

Ehesef said:
From the Somd.com Love Letters:

Happy Valentines Day Pete
Someone who cares -- Wednesday, 2 February 2005, at 9:45 a.m.

Who can sweep me off my feet.

Pete is a guy i am interested in. Not sure if he realizes it yet or not, but wanted him to know that he is special to me. He's a great guy, and great guys don't come along everyday. Were still in the flirting stage, hope it doesn't stop there. If the good lord wants us together, together we'll be, if not then great friends we'll have to be.

Someone who cares

Couldn't you have pm'd your poem or your ad number :shrug:

D

dems4me

kwillia said:
Oh dems... you are a poet and I didn't know it...how cute...:flowers:

not me... :cussing: And I seriously doubt it was directed to our Pete here... :roflmao:

j/k Pete... :lol:

D

dems4me

kwillia said:
We could tell by the inappropriate use of punctuation and upper and lower letter casing...:smile:

I've decided to do a little editing to it to fit the real dems/pete love/hate relationship..

Who can shove me off my feet.

:fixed:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
I've decided to do a little editing to it to fit the real dems/pete love/hate relationship..

Who can shove me off my feet.

:fixed:
:lmao:

RoseRed said:
:yeahthat: :lmao: Dang dems... that is the 2nd post today where I am tempted to give you the green. There are still a couple hours in the work day, so I think I'll hold off just a little bit longer in case I find a more deserving post to hit you with juju...:dance:

D

dems4me

kwillia said:
:yeahthat: :lmao: Dang dems... that is the 2nd post today where I am tempted to give you the green. There are still a couple hours in the work day, so I think I'll hold off just a little bit longer in case I find a more deserving post to hit you with juju...:dance:

I've been busy working :frown: have I exceeded my time limit :shrug: :frown: