How to Crab

SaltyOyster

I'm so happy crabbing season is here. I was getting my equipment ready and looking online for some crabbing tips. I came across this site that has some excellent information on catching blue crabs. It discusses how to crab, best crab bait, best crab traps, crabbing supplies, how to keep crabs alive, and a lot of other tips for crabbers.

Here is the site, CrabTips.com

Good luck this season!

cricketmd

I'm so happy crabbing season is here. I was getting my equipment ready and looking online for some crabbing tips. I came across this site that has some excellent information on catching blue crabs. It discusses how to crab, best crab bait, best crab traps, crabbing supplies, how to keep crabs alive, and a lot of other tips for crabbers.

Here is the site, CrabTips.com

Good luck this season!

Thanks! That was thoughtful of you to share the link! :flowers:

Lilypad

Some of my best childhood memories are of sitting in a row boat out on the river with my brothers/sisters; strings hanging off the sides of the boat, baited with chicken backs/necks-scooping up crabs, drinking lemonade and getting sunburnt.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Some of my best childhood memories are of sitting in a row boat out on the river with my brothers/sisters; strings hanging off the sides of the boat, baited with chicken backs/necks-scooping up crabs, drinking lemonade and getting sunburnt.

I remember; summers when I was in grammar school; going to the boat slip in VA Beach where my Granddad used to launch his small fishing boat. Sometimes we would just sit on the pier all day with a couple crab pots and the aforementioned bait.