How to get trash dumped on roadside picked up? (Charles county)

As I was driving to work, I noticed a pile of 10-15 tires dumped on the side of the road. Besides finding a friend with a truck, how can I go about getting these picked up?

I did a google search, and looked around the Charles county website, but couldn't find anything. Thanks!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Good luck with that. We actually took pictures of the SUV from which the driver was chucking tires in to the edge of the woods off of Medleys Neck Rd..license plate and all. Could not find anyone at sheriff's dept or anywhere else that was interested in following up on either the miscreant or the abandoned tires. Maybe you'll have better luck in Chuck Co..

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
From a 2014 press release:

Anyone with a complaint about illegal trash disposal should contact the CCSO at 301-932-2222.

Or report it here online:

PeoplesElbow

Good luck with that. We actually took pictures of the SUV from which the driver was chucking tires in to the edge of the woods off of Medleys Neck Rd..license plate and all. Could not find anyone at sheriff's dept or anywhere else that was interested in following up on either the miscreant or the abandoned tires. Maybe you'll have better luck in Chuck Co..
Damn I just paid at the dump to get rid of some trash, wish I knew nobody cared about that sort of thing.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

As I was driving to work, I noticed a pile of 10-15 tires dumped on the side of the road. Besides finding a friend with a truck, how can I go about getting these picked up?

I did a google search, and looked around the Charles county website, but couldn't find anything. Thanks!
Call the Maryland Department of the Environment. "To report illegal dumping activities, please contact the Solid Waste Program at 410-537-3315." They will investigate it. Tires dumping is a huge concern in Maryland due to all the tire fires there have been in the past and other issues they cause.