44.9 KB · Views: 165
  • llama1.jpg
    llama1.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 158

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
Boy this made it alot easier today to switch fields.. :lmao:

Well yea that's easier if they are halter broke and lead... :lmao: I was excercising Summer by towing her around with my garden tractor. Good desensitizing too :popcorn:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Well yea that's easier if they are halter broke and lead... :lmao: I was excercising Summer by towing her around with my garden tractor. Good desensitizing too :popcorn:

Only the 2 boys are decently halter broke....they walked calmly with the ATV in first gear...

The two yearling girls sat on their butts and I pulled them..they could almost stop the ATV :lmao:

M

Mousebaby

Pasofever said:
Only the 2 boys are decently halter broke....they walked calmly with the ATV in first gear...

The two yearling girls sat on their butts and I pulled them..they could almost stop the ATV :lmao:

That had to be a riot to see! I wish I was in better health, I would come and help you just for the fun of it! :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Mousebaby said:
That had to be a riot to see! I wish I was in better health, I would come and help you just for the fun of it! :lmao:

Wish you were here too..I called Giddyup to come open the gaits for me..by the time she got here I was done... :lmao:

Giddy up!

:lmao:
Pasofever said:

Did they get road burn on there butts? :lmao:

Giddy up!

Pasofever said:
Wish you were here too..I called Giddyup to come open the gaits for me..by the time she got here I was done... :lmao:
im always a day late and dollar short..and paso is impatient..i dont have a jet to get there..buy me one? :lmao:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Giddy up! said:
im always a day late and dollar short..and paso is impatient..i dont have a jet to get there..buy me one? :lmao:

Like someone else said, I would be impressed to see the llamas pulling the tractor.

Paso never-the-less Nice pics and funny... :lmao: