how to tell if you've found a good doc or not

luvscats

I need to find a cardiologist in the Waldorf area for my Mom. I remember that there is a site where you can find out info on doctors...like where they went to school, grades they rec'd, any lawsuits filed, are they board certified, etc. Does anyone know what sites I can use to check out a new doctor? Thank you. :)

Larry Gude

Strung Out
"how to tell if you've found a good doc or not"

"You're fine. No charge. Keep doing whatever it is your doing..."

luvscats

I'm not trying to be rude. I just feel like I'm on a mission, ya know. Got to get soo much done in dealing with this. News meds, oxygen, new doc, and other stuff. That's all. :)

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'm not trying to be rude. I just feel like I'm on a mission, ya know. Got to get soo much done in dealing with this. News meds, oxygen, new doc, and other stuff. That's all. :)

My apologies. bad timing for a joke. Hope all goes well!!!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Health.com WebMD.com ZocDoc.com Healthgrades.com, there are bunches of sites like those

flowerlover

Dr. Alex Ryzhikov with Shah Associates in Old Line Center off Route 5. He is very good, listens to you, wants you to ask him questions, speaks English.

luvscats

Dr. Alex Ryzhikov with Shah Associates in Old Line Center off Route 5. He is very good, listens to you, wants you to ask him questions, speaks English.

thank you for the personal recommendation. I do like doctors that lets you ask questions and listens to you.

luvscats

Maybe the assisted living center would be able to point you in the right direction. I wish you, and your Mother the best.

Hi, I am getting a name or two from the assisted living home too. I just wanted to be able to check out the docs before I made any appointments. Thank you :)