How was the show?

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Didn't Reverie Acres also have a show at Kings Landing Park today? It is really to bad that the CHESSIE shows weren't able to be held on there orginal dates, but Mother Nature didn't want to go along with the program.

Three of my students had a pretty good day. :dye:

Next week is SMHA. So far the 10 day forecast is looking good, but the temps in the 80's. :hot:

Last edited:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Didn't Reverie Acres also have a show at Kings Landing Park today? It is really to bad that the CHESSIE shows weren't able to be held on there orginal dates, but Mother Nature didn't want to go along with the program.

Next week is SMHA. So far the 10 day forecast is looking good, but the temps in the 80's. :hot:

OH crud. I was going to bring Tugger's to the show next weekend. Other half is going back to work and there is no one to stay home with the dog. I might have to beg my mom to watch him.

FrmGrl

Get some!

Yes Avapie and I had reserve champs in the Equitation divisions.:yahoo: Shadow was so good!!!! Sadie, you would be proud of me.

devinej

80s!! wow!!

MSA turnout on saturday was very low. i was the only entry in the first baby jumper division, only 3 in the second division. but the baby jumper did super well :)

mistymoofwf

live to ride
80s!! wow!!

MSA turnout on saturday was very low. i was the only entry in the first baby jumper division, only 3 in the second division. but the baby jumper did super well :)

yea i was vary surprised at how quiet MSA was. i have never seen it that empty.

BZHorseMomE

80s!! wow!!

Devine, who did you take? How is Roany doing? It was such a nice weekend. Wonder why such a low turnout?

devinej

yeah, not sure about the low turnout. was sunday any better? maybe everyone went to BEST a few weekends ago and decided they ddin't need msa..., heard best was super crowded

the baby jumper is a cute little mare. interesting paint/friesian cross, but she's just a little bay mare. i started her last october and now she's finally decided to jump whatever i point her at. very good baby.

roanly is ok...didn't end up taking her, it was going to be too complicated. she's still roanly, still having issues, but ehhh whatever. i think she goes back to the pony farm soon.

devinej

sadie and BZ - guess who i saw riding at MSA?????????? Matt Mettell HEHEHEEEEE

for real, he was there riding a lovely black gelding on saturday

BZHorseMomE

sadie and BZ - guess who i saw riding at MSA?????????? Matt Mettell HEHEHEEEEE

for real, he was there riding a lovely black gelding on saturday

Are you serious. :yahoo: Which trainers horse was he riding? Was he riding in the jumpers? That is really coooool.

Wonder why he was in the area? I thought he trains with Andre Dignelli? Did you say hi? :whistle:

Last edited:

devinej

i did not say hi....but i wanted to...lol.

It looked like he was just with his mom....was she dyed blonde, well endowed chest?

Eventer29

I know we decided to do BEST instead of MSA. Best is a little less expensive. We are taking the greenies to SMHA and going to Culpeper with a couple of the bigger jumpers. There is not enough competition around here in the jumper rings.