howdy kids. Im back.

bcp

In My Opinion
Pretty much new here now.
might try again and see how the forum goes this time around.

bcp

In My Opinion
Im actually doing pretty good Larry. Better than ever. Retired from computers, got another degree and a new career. Still poverty stricken but Im good with that.
How have you been?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Im actually doing pretty good Larry. Better than ever. Retired from computers, got another degree and a new career. Still poverty stricken but Im good with that.
How have you been?

:clap: Good for you! All the things 'they' say, that no matter how hard change may seem at first, once you take the leap, you wonder why you didn't change sooner. Yeah?

I'm awesome dude. Writing and playing a ton of music, learning to box, healthiest I've been in probably a decade. Riding as much as I can get in. All from a happy personal life. :getdown:

bcp

In My Opinion
pan lady is doing great also. Skillet is out of the house now, I have a son in law, and will be a grandfather in August.
I retired from computers after getting a degree that allowed me to switch over to a job counseling the mentally ill, pan lady retired from the government job and is now teaching.
the news of the grandfather thing triggered a serious mid-life crisis.
This was my mid-life crisis cure
vette.jpg

Last edited:

belvak

Happy Camper
Glad to hear all is well! You will love the grandbaby! It's so fun to be able to love them and spoil them, then give them back to the Mom & Dad! Your mid-life crisis is nice! You still in the Crofton area? My daughter is still off of 424.

pan lady is doing great also. Skillet is out of the house now, I have a son in law, and will be a grandfather in August.
I retired from computers after getting a degree that allowed me to switch over to a job counseling the mentally ill, pan lady retired from the government job and is now teaching.
the news of the grandfather thing triggered a serious mid-life crisis.
This was my mid-life crisis cure
View attachment 118349

See you one mid-life crisis and raise you one old-life crisis.
http://forums.somd.com/threads/318617-Selling-my-GoldWing?p=5755611&viewfull=1#post5755611
Happy to hear from you B.

GopherM

Darwin was right
Jeez man. You been gone too long. Congrats on all and welcome back!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

The whole team is cheering your return.