Hows St.Marys horse world

BellaGurl2007

:bawl: Hey guys I miss St.Marys so much i cant wait till October brake.... I am in college now and I miss my horse... Let me know whats going on down there please!!!! :bawl:

Last edited:

fredsaid2

BellaGurl2007 said:
:bawl: Hey guys I miss St.Marys so much i cant wait till October brake.... I am in college now and I miss my horse... Let me know whats going on down there please!!!! :bawl:

You say that now! Take some time to settle in and enjoy! Do they have an equestrian team at your school? You would have a great time with that. :howdy:

BellaGurl2007

yeah

Unfortunily they have no equstrian team i wish they did though, i am sure as time gose by i will like it but right now i am adjusting (BAD SPELLING I KNOW)

Robin

BellaGurl2007 said:
Unfortunily they have no equstrian team i wish they did though, i am sure as time gose by i will like it but right now i am adjusting (BAD SPELLING I KNOW)
Hey Gurl...give it a little time...Go to the local Tack store and check out area shows, events maybe on the weekends when you have all your studies done you could check it out and put you around a familiar element. (Horses) You know to check in here when you have time to let us know how you are doing...and for goodness sake study study study

W

WhoCares

Give it time. It will get easier, pretty soon you will be so busy with classes & homework that you will be glad for that time. It was hard for me to work full-time, do my homework and ride.