How's the weather?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sunny and 78 degrees here today.:yahoo: Ahhhh I love Florida. I must go ride now in my short sleeves. How is the weather up there?:dye::whistle:

FrmGrl

Get some!
Yes, you stink:geek:Just wait till I come in March when its butt cold here and spend a week with you!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
It's not too bad here it could be worse ha.
Sadie how far away are you from Crestview, FL?

Well where I grew up in Pensacola, Crestview is about an hour away, but from here I am about 5 hours. WHy are you looking for a horse in that area? I know a lot of people in that area.

You guys enjoy your weather. It looks like I am stuck in the mid 70's for the next week.:dye:

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
Well where I grew up in Pensacola, Crestview is about an hour away, but from here I am about 5 hours. WHy are you looking for a horse in that area? I know a lot of people in that area.

You guys enjoy your weather. It looks like I am stuck in the mid 70's for the next week.:dye:

Yes I'm just waiting on a video then we'll decide on the trip. I'm trying to figure out how far of a drive. She's at www.picturebookfarm.com under winners named skys castle magic. Cute horse and she jumps so we'll see. If you know any AQHA peeps let me know please

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL

Well So. California got snow..so you never know you could get it there in FL.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Yes I'm just waiting on a video then we'll decide on the trip. I'm trying to figure out how far of a drive. She's at www.picturebookfarm.com under winners named skys castle magic. Cute horse and she jumps so we'll see. If you know any AQHA peeps let me know please

It is a LONG drive for you about 15 -16 hours if you go fast and don't stop much. I have done it in a day, but it was not fun!