Hoyer Had a Stroke

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
But he’s returning to work this week. Wasn’t enough to cause him to retire apparently.
When did he have a Stroke? I never heard this.

OTOH, WTF - just freaking retire, already. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Nevermind. I just read ahead. :biggrin:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What's with these political ancients whose families hate them so much they have nothing but DC bullshit? Here's Steny and Feinstein and all these other social hermits - what else are they going to do? It's not like they have a life outside of their political crapfest.

It's pathetic.

And Steny isn't even powerful anymore - he's just a dinosaur. I wonder if it pisses him off that he got beat out for Minority Leader by a dolt like Hakeem Jeffries?

Steny! Go the **** home! Meet your grandchildren! There's no honor in stroking out on the House floor.

Hijinx

Does anyone know what Republican is running against Steny Hoyer?
Go to google and ask and see what you find.
It just aint there.

Go there and ask what Republican is running against Hoyer.
I believe the ladies name is Tarkington.

StmarysCity79

What's with these political ancients whose families hate them so much they have nothing but DC bullshit? Here's Steny and Feinstein and all these other social hermits - what else are they going to do? It's not like they have a life outside of their political crapfest.

It's pathetic.

And Steny isn't even powerful anymore - he's just a dinosaur. I wonder if it pisses him off that he got beat out for Minority Leader by a dolt like Hakeem Jeffries?

Steny! Go the **** home! Meet your grandchildren! There's no honor in stroking out on the House floor.

Wait didn't you just get mad and claim it was somehow illegal and unfair for Biden to plan to retire? Now you want him too

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

Too many residents sucking at the govt teat for that to happen.
The demographics of District have only changed to make it better for Democrats.
look at Northern Chuck County. Visit the Waldorf Mall.

Which by the way I predict will be closed in a couple of years.