HOYER: Hoyer Celebrates House Passage of Appropriations Package for Fifth District Families

newsBot

Automated News Bot
Staff member
WASHINGTON, DC – Today, Congressman Steny H. Hoyer (MD-05) praised the House passage of H.R. 4502, a funding package of seven Fiscal Year 2022 appropriations bills, including: Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education; Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration; Energy and Water Development; Financial Services and General Government; Interior and Environment; Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Transportation and Housing and Urban Development.

“Today, the House passed important funding legislation that will make significant investments in Fifth District families,” said Congressman Hoyer. “This funding will ensure our children have the tools they need to succeed in the classroom, bolster our response to public health emergencies like COVID-19, confront longstanding racial inequities that have shortchanged communities of color, address climate change, and expand access to economic opportunities for workers in Maryland. I was proud to bring this funding legislation to the House Floor today to make real progress in our efforts to ensure hardworking families can get ahead.”

“I am glad that community funding projects I advocated for were included in this package, including investments in Fifth District community projects, education and mental health services, and criminal justice initiatives,” continued Congressman Hoyer. “I am especially pleased that this legislation included an unprecedented increase of $443 million for Full-Service Community Schools to close achievement gaps and provide comprehensive support services for families inside and outside the classroom. This funding package is a win for Maryland’s Fifth District, and I hope the Senate takes this legislation up without delay and sends these bills to President Biden’s desk.”

Congressman Hoyer was proud to advocate for funding for Fifth District projects through the House Committee on Appropriations’ Community Project Funding process. Below is a list of community project funding requests included in the appropriations legislation:

In the Labor Health and Human Services, Education bill, Congressman Hoyer advocated for:
In the Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration bill, Congressman Hoyer advocated for:
In the Interior and Environment bill, Congressman Hoyer advocated for:
In the Energy and Water Development bill, Congressman Hoyer advocated for:
In the Transportation-Housing and Urban Development bill, Congressman Hoyer advocated for:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Hoyer Celebrates House Passage of Appropriations Package for Fifth District Families
Today, Congressman Steny H. Hoyer (MD-05) praised the House passage of H.R. 4502, a funding package of seven Fiscal Year 2022 appropriations bills, including: Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education; Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration; Energy and Water Development; Financial Services and General Government; Interior and Environment; Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Transportation and Housing and Urban Development.

(Feed generated with FetchRSS)

Continue reading...
Are you required to post every piece of drivel that Hoyer puts out …..27 times this month, not counting the Cardin crap you also have an affection for.?

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Just know it pisses you off makes it all worthwhile.
Why can’t I block it, just like I can do other asshats…..?
…and it just makes you look like you’ve got your head up his azzzz……

Last edited: