HOYER: Hoyer Statement on the First Day of Child Tax Credit Payments Going Out to Maryland Families

newsBot

Automated News Bot
Staff member
Hoyer Statement on the First Day of Child Tax Credit Payments Going Out to Maryland Families
When Congress passed the American Rescue Plan in March, included was a significant expansion of the Child Tax Credit. Today, the first round of monthly Child Tax Credit payments will be dispersed to Maryland families, sending assistance directly into the pockets of Marylanders who need it most. I was glad to work alongside my colleagues and the Biden-Harris Administration to ensure the expanded Child Tax Credit was included in the American Rescue Plan.

(Feed generated with FetchRSS)

Continue reading...

Bare-ya-cuda

“Child Tax Credit payments will be dispersed to Maryland families, sending assistance directly into the pockets of Marylanders who need it most.”

Just like all other government programs ….wasteful

Don’t need it, don’t want it and still got $167 deposited into my account. I was not qualified for any of the other payments.

My vote can’t be bought

This is seriously one of the stupidest things I've heard, and I have a kid and can use the money. But really? Handing out freebies just for popping out some kids?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Didn't Clinton try to put an end to overpaid welfare due to having excess kids?