HP photographers!! Please read...

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I am going to send everyone on my list your web sites so they can easily link to them. I have had some requests for them recently. Please e-mail me you link and remind me of how to directly link it to your site. If you want me to write anything to them let me know that too. My e-mail address is lorimerj@hotmail.com. Make sure in the re: section you write who you are otherwise it gets deleted. Thanks! I appreciate all of your time and hard work.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Phyxius, Loper, and Rack'm I need real names and web sites. I would like to send the point standings out tonight with your web sites too.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Phyxius, Loper, and Rack'm I need real names and web sites. I would like to send the point standings out tonight with your web sites too.

:confused: I thought you knew my name? :lmao:

Christina Dale. Equine / Equestrian Photographer in Maryland. Travels Internationally. Phyxius Photos (There is a link to the pictures on the phyxiusphotos.com site.)

Direct Link to all Holly Point Galleries h ttp://phyxius.smugmug.com/Holly%20Point%20Equestrian%20Center

Direct Link to the galleries from the January Show h ttp://phyxius.smugmug.com/Holly%20Point%20Equestrian%20Center/438971

You can either click on the links or copy and paste the address. If you copy and paste you must remove the space between the h and the ttp in the very beginning. SOMD.com forums automatically changes addresses into "titles" so I added a space so you could just grab the addresses.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:confused: I thought you knew my name? :lmao:

Christina Dale. Equine / Equestrian Photographer in Maryland. Travels Internationally. Phyxius Photos (There is a link to the pictures on the phyxiusphotos.com site.)

Direct Link to all Holly Point Galleries h ttp://phyxius.smugmug.com/Holly%20Point%20Equestrian%20Center

Direct Link to the galleries from the January Show h ttp://phyxius.smugmug.com/Holly%20Point%20Equestrian%20Center/438971

You can either click on the links or copy and paste the address. If you copy and paste you must remove the space between the h and the ttp in the very beginning. SOMD.com forums automatically changes addresses into "titles" so I added a space so you could just grab the addresses.

For some reason I was able to get yours and lopers to work but Rack'm isn't working for me. If you received my e-mail did D work for you?

rack'm

Jaded
For some reason I was able to get yours and lopers to work but Rack'm isn't working for me. If you received my e-mail did D work for you?

I just sent an email about that, it is supposed to resolve to my new site, it should be fixed today.