HPEC Oct 28th, Paso you coming this time?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
It was so hectic during schooling last time that we may be doing a ticketed schooling, so peeps are less likely to get hurt. You can school in the ring with my students if you want. Others will be given the opportunity to school individually or with their trainer's group of students. That reminds me...I need to contact the volunteer fire department like someone suggested!:buddies:

IntegritysDream

I KNOW I AM FOR SURE COMEING!!!! im going to kick indys behind if he tries his little dances... no reason for him to act that way, hes been there 3 times!... even the first time, when it was his VERY first show ever, he wasnt that bad!!

Unbelievable

Spay and Neuter Your Pets
It was so hectic during schooling last time that we may be doing a ticketed schooling, so peeps are less likely to get hurt. You can school in the ring with my students if you want. Others will be given the opportunity to school individually or with their trainer's group of students. That reminds me...I need to contact the volunteer fire department like someone suggested!:buddies:

Here we go again, yet another reason for an SOMD Equine Events Calendar. Who's with us on this?:howdy:Any ideas on how to get it started? Really wish we could bring some of our students to HPEC, but we have a Halloween Gymkhana that day for our barn and it's an annual event! What to do, what to do.:coffee:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Do they have a shooter yet?

The 3 most fabulous photographers on the forum....if they are available!:yahoo: You, Loper, and Phyxius!!! Can you guys bring some photos from last show? I have lots of peeps asking. I have given them Loper's web site but Rack'm I was afraid to send them to yours because you said you didn't get the money. These are peep that aren't on the forum. I know they would love to see the photos. :buddies:

rack'm

Jaded
The 3 most fabulous photographers on the forum....if they are available!:yahoo: You, Loper, and Phyxius!!! Can you guys bring some photos from last show? I have lots of peeps asking. I have given them Loper's web site but Rack'm I was afraid to send them to yours because you said you didn't get the money. These are peep that aren't on the forum. I know they would love to see the photos. :buddies:

This is my new site, problem fixed.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Roger is still lame :bawl: He got shod last week to see if it would help and he pulled a shoe off yesterday...Blacksmith coming out tonight to reshoe...Hope to get back on him soon but it does not look good..

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Are you going to be one of the photographers? I know you guys really like each other but it might be better for business if you photograph different jumps.:lmao: I will pass your link along.

OOOO I like the very last picture of Sadie. Can it be cropped? I tried to e-mail you but I couldn't for some reason (probably me).

rack'm

Jaded
Are you going to be one of the photographers? I know you guys really like each other but it might be better for business if you photograph different jumps.:lmao: I will pass your link along.

Yea, I'd like to shoot it :shrug:

That's the thing about photography, 5 shooters can capture the same scene 5 different ways. :lol:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Hey...can you guys post a class list? I would like to try to come and bring a horse or two...or three....

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Hey...can you guys post a class list? I would like to try to come and bring a horse or two...or three....

I can send you one by e-mail if you want to PM me your e-mail address. I don't think it will fit on here. The show starts at 8 AM, schooling for the lower classes will be from 7 AM -8AM. Other Schooling will be no earlier than 11 AM for the higher fence heights.

W

WhoCares

I will be in NH so won't be making it to this one. If Mr. Man doesn't pull it together we won't be doing any shows this winter. (Bad schooling night last night)

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I have to ride in a clinic that day, but it's up the street in Mechanicsville. I should be able to drop by and photograph some rounds. How late do you think the show will run? I'll try to get an early ride time.