HS basket ballers sodomize teammate with pool stick

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
This wasn't a harmless initiation. Those 3 and anyone else involved should be charged with assault.

Three upperclassmen on the Ooltewah (Tenn.) High School basketball team have been charged with aggravated rape and assault after allegedly attacking a 15-year-old teammate.

The team coach took the boy to a local hospital on Dec. 23. He was released, but collapsed the next day. He was then sent to the University of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville, where he underwent surgery for a ruptured colon and bladder

He will need a catheter and colostomy bag for at least two weeks, as he continues to heal.

hang em high

PeoplesElbow

In the 90's states rushed to create "hazing" laws and I wondered wtf why don't they just charge the actual crime such as assault etc.

My high school football team had a tradition of everyone pissing in a mcdonalds cup and dumping it on the last freshman in the shower. Then when someone tries to stop this stuff people whine about tradition when all they really want to do is stuff like dump a cup of piss on someone. I know it isn't the same as sodomizing someone with a pool stick but it is the same mindset.

BOP

Update:
http://www.chattanoogan.com/2015/12/29/315109/3-Ooltewah-High-Basketball-Players.aspx

Three Ooltewah High School basketball team members have been charged with aggravated rape and assault in the hazing of a 15-year-old freshman teammate.

The three are juveniles and are being held in a juvenile facility in Gatlinburg, where the alleged incident took place.

Ooltewah High has kicked the three boys off the basketball team.

What's the over/under on the demographic?