HSS Pictures?

RileyRoo

The life of Riley
heyy i tried getting the picturers off snapfish for hss and i cant get it to work? anyone else having this problem? the login information i was given was:

smhchss2009@gmail.com
horses2009

but snapfish wont accept it, saying wrong email or password? i really want to see those pictures though so help would be appreciated!!

thankss

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
There were some really cute ones in there! I wish they did this in the past for HSS, but alot of things changed this year, still looked like everyone had a blast though.

CountryLady

luvmyponies
There were some really cute ones in there! I wish they did this in the past for HSS, but alot of things changed this year, still looked like everyone had a blast though.

There are still more photos to be uploaded to snapfish. There were so many great pictures that people took. ANYONE that has a digital camera with photos of HSS 2009 can go to snapfish and load them up on that account.

It was a really cool idea.

CountryLady

luvmyponies
There are still more photos to be uploaded to snapfish. There were so many great pictures that people took. ANYONE that has a digital camera with photos of HSS 2009 can go to snapfish and load them up on that account.

It was a really cool idea.

Some more pictures (173 photos) from HSS loaded up online today.
some were really good shots, and some maybe not so much. :whistle:
Check em out.

If anyone wants an e-copy of photos on the album 09-10-09 pm me your email and the photo ID #'s and I will try to send it to you.

Last edited: