Hss

lovemyber135

ok so HSS was absolutely fabulous!!! i had so much fun it was awsum...nothing like spending so much time with your pony lol...my barn mom was awsum and loved all of us lol i could just tell she was kool!!!! i cant wait to go back next year if i have a ride there lol it was the best and earliest days ever lol...my pony was very tired...she had lots of fun in the jumping class but thats what she does thats her talent lol...i learned alot in the hunt seat class(not as fun for her)lol...the gynkhana class was so much fun by the last day i actually beat this guy nate lol cause i let her run and she didnt eevn buck we got a 10.38 in the plug race lol i am so proud of her!!!!! here we come mounted wanderers speed classes lol:diva:

CountryLady

luvmyponies
ok so HSS was absolutely fabulous!!! i had so much fun it was awsum...nothing like spending so much time with your pony lol...my barn mom was awsum and loved all of us lol i could just tell she was kool!!!! i cant wait to go back next year if i have a ride there lol it was the best and earliest days ever lol...my pony was very tired...she had lots of fun in the jumping class but thats what she does thats her talent lol...i learned alot in the hunt seat class(not as fun for her)lol...the gynkhana class was so much fun by the last day i actually beat this guy nate lol cause i let her run and she didnt eevn buck we got a 10.38 in the plug race lol i am so proud of her!!!!! here we come mounted wanderers speed classes lol:diva:

:howdy: I am so glad that you had an AWSOME experience. I thought it was great too. :yahoo: You should think about going to some of the SMTR trail rides. Maybe a group of the friends you met at HSS would like to meet up at some of the future rides. It is always great fun to do things together with new friends.
There are a lot of Outstanding Horse People at these rides that could mentor you through out the year (outside of the ring). That would be good for you and your horse.:patriot:

Last edited: