Hubble finds new moons, rings around Uranus

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
You're really hung up about Uranus, aren't you? :confused:

:kiss:

Actually, those are pretty cool images they captured. :yay: There's so much out there left to explore.

rack'm

Jaded
jazz lady said:
You're really hung up about Uranus, aren't you? :confused:

:kiss:

Yeah, take a shower, won't ya. :smack: :killingme

Yes there is, but the truth be known, our own oceans are just as unexplored and unknown to us.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
rack'm said:
Yes there is, but the truth be known, our own oceans are just as unexplored and unknown to us.

Very true. Even some of our lands are mostly unknown. I remember reading a couple of days ago they found a new species of mammal in Borneo recently. I also watched a program where they were exploring deep sea, further down than they had ever gone before. The images sent back were just amazing and seemed not of this world. Absolutely spectacular! :yay:

rack'm

Jaded
jazz lady said:
Very true. Even some of our lands are mostly unknown. I remember reading a couple of days ago they found a new species of mammal in Borneo recently. I also watched a program where they were exploring deep sea, further down than they had ever gone before. The images sent back were just amazing and seemed not of this world. Absolutely spectacular! :yay:

Was that about the cat like animal?? I saw a blurb about that too.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
rack'm said:
It looks like some kind of Leamer to me. :lol:

Lemur? :confused: Yes, it does. I guess they're still trying to capture one to figure out just what the heck it is. :shrug:

rack'm

Jaded
jazz lady said:
Lemur? :confused: Yes, it does. I guess they're still trying to capture one to figure out just what the heck it is. :shrug:

:lmao: Yea, that's what I said.....:whistle:

Hopefully they won't dissect it in the process.