Hubcaps at Hollywood Fire Dept

JLS

Called and confirmed - Hubcaps are gonna be at the HVD, Friday the 24th.. benefits foster children or something like that.. for tix call 301-884-0312 I believe is the #.. :buddies:

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Called and confirmed - Hubcaps are gonna be at the HVD, Friday the 24th.. benefits foster children or something like that.. for tix call 301-884-0312 I believe is the #.. :buddies:

You could at least confirm what the benefit is for! "Something like that" ? :smack:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Hard to believe they're still around. I remember first seeing them in Baden 30 years ago when they were Harvey & The Hubcaps. They've changed some over the years but last time I saw them they were still great!

JLS

FINE! :smack: Here you go:

Oct 24
Hollywood, MD - 10/24/08

When Friday, October 24, 2008
8:00pm - All Ages
Where Hollywood Fire Dept
24801 Three Notch Road
Hollywood, MD, USA 20636
(301) 884-0312

Other Info For Alternatives for Youth

CONFIRMED!

You could at least confirm what the benefit is for! "Something like that" ? :smack:

JLS

We saw them at the Hollywood Fire Dept a while back and they were really good that night.. but some of the people are not in there now so we'll see how it goes this time ..

Hard to believe they're still around. I remember first seeing them in Baden 30 years ago when they were Harvey & The Hubcaps. They've changed some over the years but last time I saw them they were still great!

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
FINE! :smack: Here you go:

Oct 24
Hollywood, MD - 10/24/08

When Friday, October 24, 2008
8:00pm - All Ages
Where Hollywood Fire Dept
24801 Three Notch Road
Hollywood, MD, USA 20636
(301) 884-0312

Other Info For Alternatives for Youth