HUGE Congrats to GVF

Z

zansgoodnews

I would like to personally congratulate GVF and her 3 yr old Oldenburg stallion Saint Sandro who was Licensed and Approved RPSI Book 1 yesterday!! :clap:

I know it's been a LONG, hard road but everything has finally paid off!! I am sure GVF is beyond ecstatic and probably riding on a cloud right now or doing a happy dance :dye:

Along with Saint Sandro attaining his Book 1 Licensing and Approval, his foals also scored VERY well in the ring, with St. Song of Solomon achieving high scoring foal of the day with an overall score of 7.8, with 8 on conformation!

Saint Cloud was second highest scoring foal of the day with a 7.6 and entered into the German Riding Pony book. He was "Best mover of the day" and was deemed GRP "Stallion prospect". :yahoo:

I have attached pics of Saint Sandro jumping a few days ago as well as pics of Ssos and Saint Cloud at the RPSI inspection yesterday.

Again, HUGE congrats to GVF and Saint Sandro for this wonderful and amazing achievement!!

Attachments

• saintsandro.jpg
    saintsandro.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 142
  • solomon.jpg
    solomon.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 141
  • sully.jpg
    sully.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 131
  • charlie.jpg
    charlie.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 132
  • saintcloud.jpg
    saintcloud.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 134

TurboK9

I would like to personally congratulate GVF and her 3 yr old Oldenburg stallion Saint Sandro who was Licensed and Approved RPSI Book 1 yesterday!! :clap:

I know it's been a LONG, hard road but everything has finally paid off!! I am sure GVF is beyond ecstatic and probably riding on a cloud right now or doing a happy dance :dye:

Along with Saint Sandro attaining his Book 1 Licensing and Approval, his foals also scored VERY well in the ring, with St. Song of Solomon achieving high scoring foal of the day with an overall score of 7.8, with 8 on conformation!

Saint Cloud was second highest scoring foal of the day with a 7.6 and entered into the German Riding Pony book. He was "Best mover of the day" and was deemed GRP "Stallion prospect". :yahoo:

I have attached pics of Saint Sandro jumping a few days ago as well as pics of Ssos and Saint Cloud at the RPSI inspection yesterday.

Again, HUGE congrats to GVF and Saint Sandro for this wonderful and amazing achievement!!

I don't know anything about showing horses, but I can tell this deserves a big :yay:!!

So, :yay:!!!

Great job!

loriv

Very impressive! And I'm overly impressed that you can get a braid job like that on a baby!! Double thumbs up!

G

GVF

THANK YOU ALL!!!
(oh...and for the braid comment- I am honored!!...I braided 13 for the inspection the day prior!)

So...here I am with a BIG dilemma.... I need to come up with 10K by Sept 1- 3 weeks away to send Saint through the 70 day test (as was advised by the inspector, and 70DT organizer.)

Is this even possible???I have gone over the edge even thinking I can attempt to raise the money, but I am going to give it a shot. I setup a "Saint Sandro fan club fundraiser" if you want to help/be a part of the group, see info on my website: Golden Venture Farm on what to do.

If it is meant to be, God will make it happen.