Huge snake found in house

bcp

In My Opinion
The wife and child can hold him, He bites me.
I have been bit by him more times that I can remember, I have no clue what the deal is, I am not afraid of him, I dont torture him or tease him... WTF
as a matter of fact, right after I took the picture I walked past and he got the back of my arm,,, again.
oh, and it hurts and bleeds when he bites.

Any ideas what could be going on here?
DSC09773 (Copy).JPG

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I hear there's an opening for a church minister somewhere or the other.

Upside: Tax exempt status
Downside: DOA status

Last edited:

bcp

In My Opinion
Snakes can sense fear... You are afraid, therefore it bites.

Pretty snake though!

Thats the thing Hank, Im not afraid of him, I dont even jump when he bites.
he will even go into the attack mode when I walk past his cage.

Hank

my war
Thats the thing Hank, Im not afraid of him, I dont even jump when he bites.
he will even go into the attack mode when I walk past his cage.

hmmm... that's weird.

I had a Eastern King Snake and she could smell the fear and bite the Hell out of anyone that was afraid to hold her... But she was so relaxed & docile when that fear wasn't present.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I have been bit by him more times that I can remember, I have no clue what the deal is, I am not afraid of him, I dont torture him or tease him... WTF
as a matter of fact, right after I took the picture I walked past and he got the back of my arm,,, again.

View attachment 86652
Is that Skillet Girl? She looks just like her momma!

PrepH4U

They are probably just love nibbles. He is just testing you, stand there and let him bite you alot and earn his respect. :shrug:

belvak

Happy Camper

View attachment 86652

You are the sacrifice! Think of yourself as a little white mouse! BTW, it was very nice meeting you and PanLady. Sorry Skillet Girl wasn't there! And, watch out for things like tetnus, blood poisoning, etc.....

Last edited:

Hank

my war
Snake bites do hurt though, no matter what kind of snake it is... I have had my fair share of bites! :party:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
The snake is male so could it be a territorial thing? Are snakes like that? :shrug:

I have no clue as I have spent most of my life screaming and running from them.

Hoover

Maybe if you stopped swinging your arm over the tank and and making faces at it he would stop biting you - just saying!!!!